When you need care and assistance during the day and the security of not being alone at night, we are here to help. Whether long or short term, 24 hour shifts can provide safety and peace of mind at an affordable cost.
What can I expect?Our 24-hour caregivers provide one on one personal care, companionship and activities to enhance our client’s quality of life. They will provide light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders and other services designed to give our clients a safe, secure and enriched life. They may also run errands, provide transportation and take our clients to appointments or outings. Our Care Managers will provide guidance and supervision to the live-in staff on a regular basis at no charge.
Standards for live in care
- Client must sleep 5-6 hours continuously throughout the night
- Caregiver will need a bed in a private room
- Caregiver must be able to take adequate time for meal periods and breaks
- Caregiver must be allowed eight hours of sleep per night ( 5-6 hours uninterrupted)
- When the above standards and conditions change, 24 hour shifts may no longer be appropriate and we will offer care consistent with the client’s needs and safety.
24 Hour Live-In Care Can Provide
- An alternative to nursing home placement
- Less time in the hospital
- One-on-one round-the-clock personalized care and attention
- Consistent, reliable help